Definitive Technology UIW RSS II Reference In-ceiling/In-wall Bipolar Loudspeaker – Each
The RSS II features a non-resonant sealed medite (a dense wood product) enclosure to deliver the tight, detailed bass and uncolored midrange of audiophile free-standing speakers in every installation. The performance of open back built-in speakers will vary depending on the nature of the wall/ceiling cavity behind the speaker. But Definitive Reference series speakers with integrated enclosures sound superb every time. Six rotating dogleg clamps and beefy wood screws make the RSS II easy to install in either new or existing construction and provide secure, non-resonant mounting for ultimate audiophile performance free of vibrations and buzzes.
- Bipolar arrays spread surround effects evenly over a broad area
- Two 4-1/2 inch cast basket drivers and two 4-1/2 inch pressure-coupled Low Bass radiators for high dynamic impact
- Integrated wood enclosure ensures consistent high performance every time
- Two 1 inch Pure aluminum dome tweeters
- Installs in either new or existing construction applications
- Available individually