Denon AVR-X3400H 7.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD Network 4K Receiver with HEOS
The Denon AVR-X3400H A/V receiver features Dolby Atmos decoding for the ultimate home theater experience with the latest blockbuster movie soundtracks. The AVR-X3400H will also decode DTS:X surround soundtracks, both Dolby Atmos and DTS:X featuring object-based surround sound, with the ability to drive overhead or upward-firing speakers to deliver the ultimate immersive 3D audio experience.
Prepared for the future, the AVR-X3400H features an advanced video processing and signal handling system including the latest HDMI specification that’s compatible with 4K Ultra HD full rate 60Hz content, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, BT.2020, and HDR passthrough along with Dolby Vision compatibility. It’s also HDCP 2.2 compliant, which is a requirement for 4K Ultra HD copy-protected content. HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) passthrough is supported for coming HDR broadcasting contents. eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) willl be supported via firmware update.
The powerful amplifier section features discrete output devices on all channels, and all amp channels are configured identically. Rated at 105 watts (8 ohms, 0.08%THD, 20Hz~20kHz) and with high current drive, the AVR-X3400H has the ability to drive even demanding loudspeakers, down to 4 ohm impedance, on all channels.
Full wireless connectivity is provided via both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, and Apple Airplay is supported for music streaming. The built-in HEOS wireless multi-room audio technology allows the AVR-X3400H to become the heart of a whole-house wireless multi-room music network. HEOS lets you enjoy your favorite music anywhere and everywhere around your home, meaning you can explore, browse, and play music from your own music library, from online streaming music services, and from thousands of Internet Radio stations using “HEOS” app. It’s all controlled from the free “HEOS” app, available for smartphones and tablets, and high resolution audio formats are fully supported for incredible fidelity. High-resolution audio formats and playback are fully supported over network streaming for incredible fidelity. As well as the HEOS app, the “Denon 2016 AVR Remote” app is also available free from the Apple app store, GooglePlay, and the Amazon appstore for your smartphone or tablet.
- 7.2 channel AV receiver with 105W per channel (8ohms, 20Hz – 20kHz with 0.08% T.H.D.) > Enough power to fill bigger rooms with unique Denon sound
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate passthrough, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR, BT.2020, Dolby Vision, and HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) passthrough > Latest HDMI standard for future-proof compatibility
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 3 HDMI outputs> Plenty of inputs; ready to feed a TV and projector with different signals
- eARC (Enhanced Audio Retun Channel) support via firmware update > eARC supports the most advanced audio formats such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X via single HDMI connection between AVRs and compatible TVs
- Advanced video processing with analogue (excluding 1080p component input )to HDMI conversion and full rate 4K scaling > Full HD and even Ultra HD video quality from existing DVDs or analogue sources
- Dolby Atmos (up to 5.1.2), and DTS:X > Blockbusting 3D sound with effects from overhead
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support; built-in Bluetooth >Improved network stability especially in Wi-Fi-crowded homes
- Built-in HEOS wireless multiroom audio technology
- AirPlay, Bluetooth, Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, Pandora, SiriusXM, Napster, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer, and more > Access to almost unlimited online music sources
- DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support > High Resolution audio streaming, even gapless
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32 with SubEQ, LFC, Dynamic Volume, Dynamic EQ > Delivering perfect equalization for your individual room including subwoofer EQ
- Color-coded speaker terminals, Setup Assistant, Denon 2016 AVR Remote App > Hassle-free installation, setup, and operation
- Advanced Multi-Room options; 7.2ch Pre-out; RS232 Control > Audio and video in multiple rooms; ready for 3rd party home automation systems
- Intelligent ECO mode with off/on/auto setting > Energy-conscious without compromising on performance
- Denon 2016 AVR remote app