Denon AVR-X4400H 9.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD Network AV Receiver with HEOS
A premium 9.2-channel home theater receiver with discrete, identical amplifiers on each channel and 11.2 channel processing capability for Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and Auro 3D.
The AVR-X4400H’s advanced video section is fully compatible with the latest HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2 specifications on all 8 HDMI inputs and 3 outputs: with 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR), 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 passthrough, it is ready for 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray disc players, set-top boxes, and other 4K Ultra HD sources. Dolby Vision compatibility is newly supported too. HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) passthrough is supported for coming HDR broadcasting contents. eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) willl be supported via firmware update. In addition, it can upscale standard and high definition analog and digital video to 4K Ultra HD, breathing new life into your existing video sources and content.
Full wireless connectivity is provided via both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, Apple Airplay is supported for music streaming, and built-in HEOS wireless multi-room audio technology allows the AVR-X4400H to become the heart of a whole-house wireless multi-room music network. HEOS lets you enjoy your favorite music anywhere and everywhere around your home, meaning you can explore, browse, and play music from your own music library, from online streaming music services, and from thousands of Internet Radio stations using “HEOS” app. It’s all controlled from the free “HEOS” app, available for smartphones and tablets, and high resolution audio formats are fully supported for incredible fidelity.
As well as the HEOS app, the “Denon 2016 AVR Remote” app is also available free from the Apple app store, GooglePlay, and the Amazon appstore for your smartphone or tablet.
The powerful amplifier section features discrete output devices on all nine channels, each of which is configured identically and rated at 125 watts (8 ohms, 0.05%THD, 20Hz~20kHz), while its high-current design means the AVR-X4400H can even drive lower impedance 4 ohm speakers on all channels.
- 9.2 channel AV receiver with 125W per channel (8ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz with 0.05%THD), 11.2ch processing> 9 powerful amplifiers for an easy 3D audio setup to fill big rooms with Denon sound
- Built-in WiFi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support; built-in Bluetooth > Solid network connectivity especially in Wi-Fi-crowded homes
- 4K/60Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR, BT.2020, Dolby Vision, and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) passthrough > Latest HDMI standard for future-proof compatibility
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 3 HDMI outputs > Plenty of inputs for your digital devices; different video in different rooms
- eARC (Enhanced Audio Retun Channel) support via firmware update > eARC supports the most advanced audo formats such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X via single HDMI connection betweeen AVRs and compatible TVs
- Advanced Video Processing with analog (excluding 1080p component input) to HDMI conversion and full rate 4K Scaling > Full HD and even Ultra HD video quality from existing DVDs or analogue sources
- Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and Auro-3D > Unique 3D sound options with effects from overhead
- Built-in HEOS Wireless Multi-Room Audio Technology > Enjoy your music in your whole house with more HEOS products
- AirPlay, Bluetooth, Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, Pandora, SiriusXM, Napster, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer and more
- Access to almost unlimited online music sources via free HEOS app
- DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support > High Resolution audio streaming for HiFi enthusiasts even in Gapless
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32 with SubEQ, LFC, Dynamic Volume, Dynamic EQ > Delivering ultimate equalization for your individual room including subwoofer EQ
- Advanced Multi-Room options; 11.2ch Pre-out; RS232 Control > Audio and video in multiple rooms; ready for 3rd Party Home Automation systems
- STATE-OF-THE-ART DENON SOLUTIONS FOR MAXIMIZING CONTENT QUALITY
- Fully discrete, identical quality, and power for all channels (9 channels, 125 watts per channel)
- D.D.S.C.-HD Digital and AL32 Multi Channel Processing; Denon Link HD
- Audyssey Dynamic Volume, for real-time volume adjustment
- Audyssey DynamicEQ, improves surround effects during low volume levels
- High-grade audio components
- High-performance 192kHz/32-bit D/A converters for all channels
- Multi-source/Multi-room (2nd and 3rd zone via speaker terminal or zone pre-out)
- Optimized Bass redirection for powerful bass performance in configurations without subwoofer
- Clock jitter reducer
- Intelligent ECO mode with off/on/auto setting
- Horizontal color-coded layout of speaker terminals for easy connection
- Label sheet for marking speaker wires & HDMI Cables
- Comes with simple, easy-to-use preset remote control handset
- Setup Assistant, providing easy-to-follow setup instructions, and Advanced Graphical User Interface
- Denon AVR Remote for iOS, Android and Kindled
- 4 Quick Select buttons – can be used to store favorite sources, Internet Radio stations, and preferred settings
- RS232C for custom installation purpose
- Standby HDMI passthrough
- Auto Standby and low power consumption at stand-by 0.1W
- Smart TV connectivity