Martin Logan Helos 12 In-Ceiling Speaker with Pivoting Tweeter – Each
the Helos 12 delivers legendary MartinLogan quality and performance in a compact, high-resolution in-ceiling loudspeaker. Helos 12 effortlessly provides extreme sonic accuracy from its a 1-inch neodymium soft dome tweeter mounted in an aimable stem, a high-rigidity aluminum cone woofer, and proprietary Vojtko crossover topology.
- Frequency Response: 47–20,000 Hz ±3dB
- Sensitivity: 89 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms. Compatible with 4, 6 or 8 ohm rated amplifiers.
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20-200 watts per channel
- Crossover Frequency: 2800 Hz
- High Frequency Transducer: 1″ (2.5 cm) neodymium soft-dome tweeter
- Low Frequency Driver: 6.5″ (16.5 cm) cast basket, high rigidity aluminum cones with extended throw drive assembly, thermal protection
- Weight: 4.5lbs. (2kg) each
- Overall Dimensions: 9.5″ (24.2cm) Diameter 4.62″ (11.7cm) Depth
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 8.35″ (21.2cm) Height 8.35″ (21.2cm) Width
- Depth Required Behind Wall Surface: 4.4″ (11.2cm)
- Projection From Wall Surface: .2″ (.45cm)