Martin Logan Helos 22 Stereo In-Ceiling Speaker – Each
the Helos 22 delivers legendary MartinLogan quality and performance in a compact, high-resolution in-ceiling loudspeaker. Featuring dual 0.75-inch neodymium soft dome tweeters, a high-rigidity aluminum cone woofer, and proprietary Vojtko crossover topology, Helos 22 effortlessly provides solid imaging with extreme sonic accuracy.
- Frequency Response: 47–20,000 Hz ±3dB
- Sensitivity: 89 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Nominal Impedance: Mono: 4 Ohms. Stereo: 8 Ohms × 8 Ohms. Compatible with 4, 6 or 8 ohm rated amplifiers.
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20-200 watts per channel
- Crossover Frequency: 2600 Hz
- High Frequency Transducer: Two 0.75″ (1.9 cm) neodymium soft-dome tweeters
- Low Frequency Driver: 6.5″ (16.5 cm) cast basket, high rigidity aluminum cones with extended throw drive assembly, thermal protection
- Weight: 4.5lbs. (2kg) each
- Overall Dimensions: 9.5″ (24.2cm) Diameter 5.12″ (13cm) Depth
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 8.35″ (21.2cm) Height 8.35″ (21.2cm) Width
- Depth Required Behind Wall Surface: 4.9″ (12.3cm)
- Projection From Wall Surface: .2″ (.45cm)