Paradigm Stylus 470-SM Single Stereo Outdoor Speaker – Each
When it comes to high-performance outdoor sound, Paradigm has your backyard covered! Contemporary Stylus speakers are an easy, stylish and surprisingly affordable way to bring the Paradigm high-performance sound you enjoy indoors … outdoors. They’re weather resistant — so install them outdoors and leave them there.
Why settle for look-alike in-wall/in-ceiling speakers-those that at first glance look similar, but in the end can’t perform, when you can get the superior sound of CS Series speakers. Extended high-frequency performance, a detailed and authentic midrange and full-bandwidth bass bring the high-performance sound of CS Series speakers to any room in your home. Also ideal for use in offices, restaurants, etc
Solo Performers: Stylus 370-SM & Stylus 470-SM
• Two PTD Pure-Titanium High-Frequency Domes offset at 30° angles
• Dual Voice-Coil ICP Injection-Molded Co-Polymer Bass / Midrange Cone
Stylus high-performance “SM” (stereo/mono) speakers offer rich pure-fidelity dual-channel sound from a single speaker. Their unique Dual-Directional Soundfield provides wider-than-normal dispersion, a particularly important consideration outdoors where there are no walls or ceiling to contain sound. These speakers are ideal in small outdoor areas less suited to a stereo pair, or where a single speaker is preferred.
In larger areas, multiple “SM” speakers eliminate sound imbalances that occur with stereo sound as people move around, or are seated closer to one speaker than the other. For details on all placement options provided by Stylus “SM” speakers see your Dealer.
- Design: Single speaker system with stereo L/R inputs, 3-driver, 2 x 2-way acoustic suspension, weather,water, UV-resistant PolyGlass enclosure
- Crossover: Two 3rd-order electro-acoustic at 2.3 kHz
- Frequency Response On-Axis: ±2 dB from 75 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response 30° Off-Axis: ±2 dB from 75 Hz – 15 kHz
- High Frequency Driver: Two 25-mm (1 in) PTD domes
- Mid/Bass Frequency Driver: Dual voice-coil, 190-mm (7-1/2 in) ICP cone, die-cast chassis
- Low Frequency Extension: 50 Hz (DIN)
- Sensitivity Room / Anechoic: 93 dB /
- Impedance: Compatible with 4 ohms Mono; 8 ohms / channel Stereo Input
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15 – 110 watts Mono; 15 – 55 watts / channel Stereo Input
- Maximum Input Power: 80 watts Mono; 40 watts / channel Stereo Input
- Finishes: Black, White
- Weight: 10.6 lbs. (4.8 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 lbs
- DimensionHxWxD: 12.625″ × 8.875″ × 8.75″ (32.0cm × 22.6cm × 22.1cm)