Yamaha NS-IW560C In-Ceiling 2-Way Speaker – (Pair)
Yamaha’s versatile NS-IW560C ceiling speaker system brings together superior sound quality and easy installation for the custom professional.
For Custom Installation, High Audio Quality and Easy to Install
Using high audio quality materials for drivers (Kevlar for the woofer, Titanium for the tweeter) can deliver you a professional audio quality. It’s also easy to install with gold plated push type speaker terminals, paintable grills/frames, a cut-out template and a paint protective cover.
You can swivel the tweeter and the midrange driver to “aim” the high frequency sounds toward the main listening position. To do so, simply press on the edge of the tweeter to change the direction it faces.
Low Distortion, High Capacity Customized Crossover Network
The NS-IW560C features a customized high quality crossover network to ensure maximum sound performance. The crossover circuit is designed to minimize distortion and prevents the deterioration of transients as they pass through the network.
- New natural sound ceiling speaker system, ideal for custom installations
- High-capacity, high-quality customized crossover network
- 8″ Kevlar cone woofers
- 1″ Titanium dome tweeter
- Swivel tweeter
- Gold-plated push-type speaker terminals
- 150W maximum input capability
- Paintable grill with protective cover included
- Recommended Usage: In-Ceiling Front/Surround Speakers
- Type: 2-Way In-Ceiling
- Woofers: 8″ Kevlar Cone Woofer
- Tweeters: 1″ Titanium Dome Tweeter
- Swivel Tweeter and Midrange Driver: Yes (tweeter)
- Paintable Grill with Protective Cover Included: Yes
- Frequency Response: 45Hz – 28kHz
- Sensitivity: 88dB / 2.83V / 1m
- Input Power (Maximum / Nominal): 150W / 50W
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 10-9/32″ x 4-13/32″
- Mounting Depth: 3-23/32″
- Product Weight (each): 4.5lbs