Start Earning Reward Points Today!
The Reward Points Program allows you to earn points for certain actions you take on the site. Points are awarded based on making purchases and customer actions such as submitting reviews.
BENEFITS OF REWARD POINTS FOR REGISTERED CUSTOMERS
Once you register you will be able to earn and accrue reward points, which are then redeemable at time of purchase towards the cost of your order. Rewards are an added bonus to your shopping experience on the site and just one of the ways we thank you for being a loyal customer.
EARNING REWARD POINTS
Rewards can currently be earned for the following actions:
· Making purchases — every time you make a purchase you earn 1 point for every $1 spent and these points are added to your Reward Points balance.
· Registering on the site (100 points).
· Sending Invitations (100 points) — Earn points by inviting your friends to join the site.
· Converting Invitations to Customer (1000 points) — Earn points for every invitation you send out which leads to your friends registering on the site.
· Converting Invitations to Order (1000 points) — Earn points for every invitation you send out which leads to a sale.
· Review Submission (500 points) — Earn points for submitting both product reviews and your experience with us.
REWARD POINTS EXCHANGE RATES
The value of reward points is determined by an exchange rate of both currency spent on products to points, and an exchange rate of points earned to currency for spending on future purchases of 3%.
REDEEMING REWARD POINTS
You can redeem your reward points at checkout. If you have accumulated enough points to redeem them you will have the option of using points as one of the payment methods. The option to use reward points, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent this balance, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of the checkout. Redeemable reward points can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, gift cards and more.
REWARD POINTS MINIMUMS AND MAXIMUMS
Reward points may be capped at a minimum value required for redemption. If this option is selected you will not be able to use your reward points until you accrue a minimum number of points, at which point they will become available for redemption.
Reward points may also be capped at the maximum value of points which can be accrued. If this option is selected you will need to redeem your accrued points before you are able to earn more points.
MANAGING MY REWARD POINTS
You have the ability to view and manage your points through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your total points (and currency equivalent), minimum needed to redeem, whether you have reached the maximum points limit and a cumulative history of points acquired, redeemed and lost. The history record will retain and display historical rates and currency for informational purposes. The history will also show you comprehensive informational messages regarding points, including expiration notifications.
REWARD POINTS EXPIRATION
Reward points have no expiration date. Points will not so you can use them anytime.